Wearing Ellips could be illustrated as a willingness to associate originality, comfort and quality through affordable designer shoes for the life of every day.
Many of you regularly express a desire to consume in another way : fed up with mass consumerism, aware of environmental and social impacts, desiring to be part of a responsible process, and why not engaged...
… we dream of the same things!
This is why since our launch, we decided to develop our brand through a socially engaged project:
- Our company is French and all activities (except manufacture) are made in France.
Our manufacturing is Spanish, mobilizing a small hand-made workshop, and using local Spanish leather :
- To reduce our carbon footprint
- To offer you the best quality at the best price
- To control the way craftsmen express their expertise in terms of work conditions
- The storage of our products, preparation and shipping of your orders are given to disabled workers from an ESAT (Establishment of Social Assistance by Work) near Paris.
- We hold regular sales where profits are fully donated to a charity, chosen by users, that we are controlling and tracking the final use.
- We regularly consult you on social networks to ensure that your voice will have an impact on our activity.
- We regularly inform you about our below activities, always work with transparency and answer all your questions.
This project appeals to you? It is now your turn to act!
So, do not wait to join our Facebook community, talk about our brand and buy our products in our e-shop!
Priscille Demanche & Xavier Porot